2011年7月29日星期五

People read my writing is full of curiosity, think I Tera gold

Earlier this summer, the rhythm of the flow of rain, I was familiar with the sky thin cold air. Dark clouds, wild branches and leaves, patch swung in the wind the petals of the dance wither in the gloomy sky, in a beautiful sadness, scattered on the ground, and put together a dream of sporadic rainy season.


As time goes by, the accumulation is rich. The colorful world, I put their outside the world. Looks alone, empty heart, the eye is confused, no sadness is also a kind of happiness, they bit the numbness, could not wake up, can't warm, cold heart feel the cold world coldly.


Love makes a dream, just wake up after, elusive a mirage, such as bubble-like the front, the ruins disappear in the air without a trace. Bond a dream, but I intoxicated in a dream, deviation, can't find export.


Sometimes I feel like a hedgehog, his own armed, refused to close warmth don't want to change. The heart of that a moment, endure physical suffering thorn all pulled out, even if it is painful thorns, and I am so proud to laugh, and at the end I just want to stay in his own battle.


Friends always annoyed me alone, who cannot come near, even if the weak without a trace. People see I've been puzzled why I so restless and lonely. Don't smile do not fight, insisted his city, build a cold wall, and a warm cannot close.


People read my writing is always full of curious to me, what kind of man is so affectionate, make you regret? What kind of fate for you to have a clove-like depression and genius? This paper from ShiHaiBin, he is a good worker in our company. My friend, if you're looking for Rift Gold service online, you can visit our website. The company always provides Tera gold. We are a reliable gold, so you can service company trust us, but to place an order, buy Tera Power Leveling. We can provide you with the best quality service to you greatly meet!

没有评论:

发表评论